Items by Russ Doty
LED light bulbs will light up your life -- and reduce the need for new, polluting coal power plants.
Forward-thinking towns and cities are lighting their streets with LEDs -- light-emitting diodes -- that save both energy and money.
Russ Doty worries that neither presidential candidate is wary enough about nuclear power and radioactive waste disposal.
Russ Doty believes that the best Christmas gift you can give yourself is to lay aside your cynicism for a while.
- Wendy Beye on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Stephen Hall on Rants from the Hill: Reno is a desert city with a river heart
- Kent Udell on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- The Taylors on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked