Items by Rebecca Huntington
Energy companies in Wyoming's Jonah Field are funding habitat preservation, but no one seems to know how the wildlife's doing.
The Pinedale Anticline Working Group was supposed to give citizens input on the local oil and gas boom, but it hasn’t worked out as planned.
In Idaho and Wyoming, old eminent domain laws allow private entities to condemn landowners’ property – as Peter and Judy Riede discovered when J.R. Simplot Co. announced plans to expand its phosphate mine and build a road across their ranch.
- Mark Rozman on Why Hetch Hetchy is staying under water
- Mark Rozman on On the road with a transient immigrant rights lawyer
- Paul V. Battaglia on Christina Benton: Nomadic mama with a mission
- Harvey H Reading on Latest: Elk, not bison, are spreading disease near Yellowstone
- Charles Allen on On the road with a transient immigrant rights lawyer