Items by Ray Sikorski
An 86-year-old lifelong rancher named Vernon Gliko is donating his entire 1,800-acre Montana ranch as a conservation easement.
Black George Simmons – an 84-year-old park volunteer with a flair for colorful stories – dishes out root beer floats to anyone who visits his tiny log cabin in Grand Teton National Park.
Gary Bates creates mammoth metal sculptures out of discarded junk and sets them outside to turn and spin in the wind
- Tim Parmly on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Paul V. Battaglia on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Adam Neff on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Laura Jean Schneider on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?