Items by Ray Ring and Bob Struckman
Part of the price of stopping the planned New World Mine near Yellowstone may turn out to be the development of coal reserves along Otter Creek, next to the Northern Cheyenne Reservation
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog