Items by Peter Shelton
Ed Abbey's pugnacious spirit lives on in eco-activists like Tim DeChristopher, who quietly sabotaged a Utah BLM energy-lease auction.
Peter Shelton spends a day skiing and reminiscing with the veterans of the Army’s 10th Mountain Division.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?