Items by Nathaniel Hoffman
The National Rifle Association wants to enshrine the right to hunt in state constitutions, but even some hunters have their doubts about the wisdom of doing so.
Jim Posewitz believes hunters can help save the planet with their clear-sighted, on-the-ground conservation ethic.
Conservative Western politicians such as Idaho Gov. Butch Otter are working to end the United States’ trade and travel embargo against Cuba.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day