Items by Nathaniel Hoffman
The National Rifle Association wants to enshrine the right to hunt in state constitutions, but even some hunters have their doubts about the wisdom of doing so.
Jim Posewitz believes hunters can help save the planet with their clear-sighted, on-the-ground conservation ethic.
Conservative Western politicians such as Idaho Gov. Butch Otter are working to end the United States’ trade and travel embargo against Cuba.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands