Items by Nathaniel Hoffman
The National Rifle Association wants to enshrine the right to hunt in state constitutions, but even some hunters have their doubts about the wisdom of doing so.
Jim Posewitz believes hunters can help save the planet with their clear-sighted, on-the-ground conservation ethic.
Conservative Western politicians such as Idaho Gov. Butch Otter are working to end the United States’ trade and travel embargo against Cuba.
- Krista Jordan on A Western lesson from Cecil the lion: trophy seekers aren't hunters
- John Pawlilkowski on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- Greg D. Lind on Biking the line between wilderness and civilization
- Greg D. Lind on Readers’ essays on favorite spots to recreate
- Greg D. Lind on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road