Items by Nathaniel Hoffman
The National Rifle Association wants to enshrine the right to hunt in state constitutions, but even some hunters have their doubts about the wisdom of doing so.
Jim Posewitz believes hunters can help save the planet with their clear-sighted, on-the-ground conservation ethic.
Conservative Western politicians such as Idaho Gov. Butch Otter are working to end the United States’ trade and travel embargo against Cuba.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust