Items by Nate Seltenreich
High Country News now offers free internship listings for non-profits and organizations interested in improving this vast and complex region.
Shortcut link to http://www.hcn.org/issues/43.13/ganjanomics-bringing-humbolts-shadow-economy-into-the-light
Special renewal pricing for lapsed subs. This is being used in a WhatCounts segment and automated send.
A reference page for instructors who want to use High Country News in their classroom or simply introduce the magazine to students.
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- BLM moves away from landmark Northwest Forest Plan
- How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- Emotions run high over monument designation in Utah
- Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Kent Matowitz on Let’s be clear: TSA’s new tactics are bribery
- Blair French on How Shelton Johnson became the Buffalo Soldiers’ champion
- Ruby Ram on Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s criticism of Trump wins him national prominence
- Mark Rozman on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Steve Snyder on What can we still learn from Edward Abbey, 25 years after his death?