Items by Nate Seltenreich
High Country News now offers free internship listings for non-profits and organizations interested in improving this vast and complex region.
Shortcut link to http://www.hcn.org/issues/43.13/ganjanomics-bringing-humbolts-shadow-economy-into-the-light
Special renewal pricing for lapsed subs. This is being used in a WhatCounts segment and automated send.
A reference page for instructors who want to use High Country News in their classroom or simply introduce the magazine to students.
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Rich Fairbanks on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Charles Fox on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Steve Snyder on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs