Items by Mike Medberry
Wolves have recovered, and it's time for more rational management, including carefully-regulated hunting.
A life-threatening stroke in Idaho’s Craters of the Moon National Monument puts the author’s fight for wilderness into perspective
In Utah, off-road vehicle recreation is exploding on the public lands, and beleaguered BLM officials are having trouble keeping up.
"Cecil Andrus: Politics Western Style," by Cecil Andrus and Joel Connelly, is a good read about a good political life.
Bad times in Congress point up the lack of unity in the environmental movement which is split between foundation and grassroots strategy.
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog
- DR on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?