Items by Mary Tolan
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
In a bold move to resolve the bitter land dispute between the Hopi and Navajo tribes, the United States government is attempting to award the Native Americans about 500,000 acres surrounding Flagstaff.
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day