Items by Mary Tolan
A ranch withdrawn from sale by Babbitt family members affects settlement of Navajo-Hopi land dispute.
In a bold move to resolve the bitter land dispute between the Hopi and Navajo tribes, the United States government is attempting to award the Native Americans about 500,000 acres surrounding Flagstaff.
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door