Items by Margaret Foley
Sarah Bird’s well-written novel The Flamenco Academy weaves the history of this dramatic dance form into a obsessed young woman’s search for identity.
In Westernness: A Meditation, poet and scholar Alan Williamson examines what it means to live in the West through the eyes of the region’s writers and artists
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Mark Bailey on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington