Items by Marcia Hensley
Sometimes it seems like everybody is retiring and moving to Florida, but some of us die-hard Westerners are determined to stay, despite Wyoming’s harsh winters.
In tough economic times like these, we could learn a lot from our pioneer ancestors, who managed to survive – and thrive – in a harsh Western landscape.
The writer tells of a German tourist who rekindled her fascination with the Oregon Trail close to her Wyoming home
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive