Items by Marcia Hensley
Sometimes it seems like everybody is retiring and moving to Florida, but some of us die-hard Westerners are determined to stay, despite Wyoming’s harsh winters.
In tough economic times like these, we could learn a lot from our pioneer ancestors, who managed to survive – and thrive – in a harsh Western landscape.
The writer tells of a German tourist who rekindled her fascination with the Oregon Trail close to her Wyoming home
- Harvey H Reading on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Brett Moorhouse on How do Trump and Clinton differ on conservation?
- Laura Pandapas on The Park Service doesn’t need corporate sponsorship. It needs proper funding.
- Colleen Cabot on Meet the group that’s turning artists into nature’s advocates
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county