Items by Larry Mosher
Colorado's wilderness bill -- a controversial compromise between Sen. Hank Brown and Sen. Tim Wirth -- was intended to create 641,690 acres of new wilderness. Instead, the bill has become an engine pushing on Colorado's water developers, environmentalists and bureaucrats to redefine the state's approach to water within and outside of wilderness areas.
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution