Items by Keith Easthouse
Alaska Republican Don Young puts pressure on Southwest Regional Forester Eleanor Towns to reveal which of her staffers may have ties to environmental groups.
Sam Hitt, a founding member of the Southwest Forest Alliance, is ousted from the group amid complaints about his extremism and refusal to compromise.
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Carolyn Poissant on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman