Items by Kate Sheppard
Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, a twelfth-generation Latino-American, works politely and quietly but stubbornly to protect the West’s environment in polarized times.
- Neill Smith on What Standing Rock meant for those who took part
- Kele Lampe on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Nancie McCormish on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?