Items by Josh McDaniel
Archaeologist Carol Patterson builds on the work of Levan Martineau to unlock the meanings of rock art.
Researcher Levan Martineau made possible the work of archaeologist Carol Patterson when he used universal Native American sign language to decode the meanings embedded in petroglyphs.
- Irene S on No direction home
- Richard Crow on Ranch Diaries: Why cowboy life is intense
- Richard Crow on Mass shootings in Western states, by the numbers
- Mary Mcallister on Wildland restoration is like marriage: An imperfect work in progress
- qqq uiop on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?