Items by Josh McDaniel
Archaeologist Carol Patterson builds on the work of Levan Martineau to unlock the meanings of rock art.
Researcher Levan Martineau made possible the work of archaeologist Carol Patterson when he used universal Native American sign language to decode the meanings embedded in petroglyphs.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town