Items by Josh McDaniel
Archaeologist Carol Patterson builds on the work of Levan Martineau to unlock the meanings of rock art.
Researcher Levan Martineau made possible the work of archaeologist Carol Patterson when he used universal Native American sign language to decode the meanings embedded in petroglyphs.
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics
- Buck Drew on Chainsaw diplomacy