Items by Josh McDaniel
Archaeologist Carol Patterson builds on the work of Levan Martineau to unlock the meanings of rock art.
Researcher Levan Martineau made possible the work of archaeologist Carol Patterson when he used universal Native American sign language to decode the meanings embedded in petroglyphs.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive