Items by Jonathan Thompson
Scientists, planes and instruments descend on San Juan Basin to find roots of the massive greenhouse gas hotspot.
HCN’ers get into the backcountry, editor Betsy Marston sees Berlin and art director Cindy Wehling takes a trip to Hawaii.
U.S. population has grown by 105 million people since 1970, yet we somehow shrank our water footprint.
Western grid operators can now buy backup power on a real-time, open market to smooth intermittent renewables.
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon