Items by John Weisheit
The writer finds a newly emerged rapid on the Colorado River and a new reality at Lake Powell, revealed by drought
Lake Powell is drying up in the drought, a reminder from nature that human beings are not in control, after all.
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere