Items by John Weisheit
The writer finds a newly emerged rapid on the Colorado River and a new reality at Lake Powell, revealed by drought
Lake Powell is drying up in the drought, a reminder from nature that human beings are not in control, after all.
- Greg D. Lind on Stop the rock-stacking: a call for an end to cairns
- Paul V. Battaglia on A new report says we're draining our aquifers faster than ever
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story