Items by John Weisheit
The writer finds a newly emerged rapid on the Colorado River and a new reality at Lake Powell, revealed by drought
Lake Powell is drying up in the drought, a reminder from nature that human beings are not in control, after all.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution