Items by John Weisheit
The writer finds a newly emerged rapid on the Colorado River and a new reality at Lake Powell, revealed by drought
Lake Powell is drying up in the drought, a reminder from nature that human beings are not in control, after all.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation