Items by John Weisheit
The writer finds a newly emerged rapid on the Colorado River and a new reality at Lake Powell, revealed by drought
Lake Powell is drying up in the drought, a reminder from nature that human beings are not in control, after all.
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane