Items by John Calderazzo
When wildfire forces locals to flee their beloved Colorado homes, people begin to talk more openly than they used to about climate change.
Writer and philosopher Kathleen Dean Moore talks about water, family and the sacredness of landscapes.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle