Items by Joe Barnhart
We high school kids thought he was crazy, but our biology teacher, Mr. Richard, worked incredibly hard to inspire us.
Self-described “wimp” Joe Barnhart participates in a 150-mile bicycle ride to benefit research for multiple sclerosis.
Joe Barnhart is trying to train his dog to stay away from wildlife – something he hopes his neighbors will do as well.
- Robin Switzer on Humans and ecosystems mix it up on the U.S. - Mexico Borderlands
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Carolyn Poissant on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman