Items by Joe Barnhart
We high school kids thought he was crazy, but our biology teacher, Mr. Richard, worked incredibly hard to inspire us.
Self-described “wimp” Joe Barnhart participates in a 150-mile bicycle ride to benefit research for multiple sclerosis.
Joe Barnhart is trying to train his dog to stay away from wildlife – something he hopes his neighbors will do as well.
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution