Items by Joe Barnhart
We high school kids thought he was crazy, but our biology teacher, Mr. Richard, worked incredibly hard to inspire us.
Self-described “wimp” Joe Barnhart participates in a 150-mile bicycle ride to benefit research for multiple sclerosis.
Joe Barnhart is trying to train his dog to stay away from wildlife – something he hopes his neighbors will do as well.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust