Items by Joe Barnhart
We high school kids thought he was crazy, but our biology teacher, Mr. Richard, worked incredibly hard to inspire us.
Self-described “wimp” Joe Barnhart participates in a 150-mile bicycle ride to benefit research for multiple sclerosis.
Joe Barnhart is trying to train his dog to stay away from wildlife – something he hopes his neighbors will do as well.
- Nathan Johnson on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- jan slater on An audience for old Indians
- Robb Cadwell on Political sparring over the Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Thomas Bliss on Raccoonboy’s guide to urban wilds
- Kevin Bates on A wanderer’s guide to Western public lands