Items by Joe Barnhart
We high school kids thought he was crazy, but our biology teacher, Mr. Richard, worked incredibly hard to inspire us.
Self-described “wimp” Joe Barnhart participates in a 150-mile bicycle ride to benefit research for multiple sclerosis.
Joe Barnhart is trying to train his dog to stay away from wildlife – something he hopes his neighbors will do as well.
- John W Stephens on Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born