Items by Jodi Peterson
With the bird’s non-listing under the Endangered Species Act, expect more of the legal crawl that got us here in the first place.
Will an unprecedented collaborative effort and lots of tax dollars be enough to finally save sage grouse?
A live High Country News panel event, readers get ready to vote in our public lands May Madness, and more.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve Snyder on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Robert Waddell on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon
- jim bolen on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Warren Anderson on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked