Items by Jeff Welsch
Some Western legislators want to sell off our public lands -- an idea that is not only impractical, but contrary to the desires of most Westerners.
Westerners should be grateful that Ted Turner is willing to give refuge to 88 bison now exiled from Yellowstone.
Jeff Welsch decries the “ungulate welfare” on display in the overcrowded winter feeding grounds of Wyoming’s National Elk Refuge.
- Edward Williams on When poisoning is the solution
- Jeff Zapko on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Jim Brandau on When poisoning is the solution
- Michael Weeks on Deaths renew calls for national parks to rescind BASE jumping bans
- John Finch on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town