Items by Jason Marsden
The Bush administration wants to "re-evaluate" Clinton's ban on snowmobiles in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
Public-lands watchdog John Jolley's opposition to a controversial land swap involving Wyoming's Bighorn Mountains didn't halt the deal, but it did change the way land swaps are now handled in the state.
- Adam Hannuksela on Tracking grazing’s impacts on bugs
- Carol Bartlett on Idaho and BLM flout conservation laws for fallen officers
- John W Stephens on Animas River spill: only the latest in 150 years of pollution
- Mark Bailey on Why is bad science protecting the Lower Snake River dams?
- Carol Bartlett on Could fugitive methane help out remote communities?