Items by James Yearling
Geothermal power heats up in Reno, Nev., as the West begins to pay more attention to its underground energy resources.
Arizona's state fish is about to become the first fish removed from the endangered species list as a result of successful recovery.
The Bureau of Land Management pulls parcels from a Utah lease sale -- but the action may not mean what conservationists think it does.
This fall, Colorado's iconic aspen are more brown than golden -- the trees are succumbing to a mysterious die-off.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought