Items by JT Thomas
In rural western Colorado, a vet tends to pets and their humans. Michelle Nijhuis reads her essay, along with slides by JT Thomas.
UPDATED: An audio slideshow illustrating the rise of an epidemic amidst an ongoing cultural struggle.
Backcountry seasonal ranger Tony Prendergast has spent much of the past six summers working in western Colorado’s Gunnison National Forest
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge: Seasons of Life and Land, a book of photographs by Subhankar Banerjee, stirs up so much controversy in Washington, D.C., that the Smithsonian relocates an exhibition of the images
- David W Hamilton on Meet the new advocates for the West
- David W Hamilton on Judge strikes down BLM fracking rule
- David W Hamilton on Federal-lands ranching: A half-century of decline
- Josh Zaffos on Meet the new advocates for the West
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply