Items by Irene Wanner
The newspaper columns collected in Mary Stuever’s The Forester’s Log give an insider’s view of the challenges facing Western forests today.
In the nine essays gathered in her new book, Hiking Alone, poet and artist Mary Beath celebrates nature from the point of view of an independent woman.
The essays in Chad Hanson’s collection Swimming with Trout celebrate the wonder of water and its mysterious inhabitants.
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon