Items by Haley Nolde
Cecil Wetsel and other mill operators and loggers in towns like El Dorado Hills, California, warn that the Framework's timber cutbacks may harm the forest as well as the local economy.
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog