Items by Greg Hanscom, Betsy Marston, Michelle Nijhuis and Jodi Peterson
High Country News now offers free internship listings for non-profits and organizations interested in improving this vast and complex region.
Shortcut link to http://www.hcn.org/issues/43.13/ganjanomics-bringing-humbolts-shadow-economy-into-the-light
Special renewal pricing for lapsed subs. This is being used in a WhatCounts segment and automated send.
A reference page for instructors who want to use High Country News in their classroom or simply introduce the magazine to students.
- Marcia Ewell on Revamped chemical safety law gives EPA more power
- Larry Glickfeld on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions
- Mark Rozman on As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off
- Steve Snyder on How the livestock industry can help cut greenhouse gas emissions
- James Connely on As delisting looms, grizzly advocates prepare for a final face-off