Items by Gordon Gregory
Walker Lake in northwestern Nevada has been dying for years, but locals and government officials are determined to restore it.
After the family home is lost to wildfire, Gordon Gregory faces the pain of having to remember and describe everything he lost.
Gordon Gregory watched the house he’d spent four years building go up in flames, then had to flee a rental home when another fire bore down on him and his family near the smoky town of Paradise.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation