Items by Gary Nabhan
Gary Paul Nabhan chats with HCN Assistant Editor Marty Durlin about working landscapes in National Parks
Wilderness advocates think Jonathan Jarvis is a good choice to head the National Park Service, but critics say he badly mishandled an oyster farming controversy in California.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle