Items by Erica Olsen
In Contents May Have Shifted, Pam Houston writes about a writer’s journeys, both physical and emotional
In Mark Stevens' second novel, Allison Coil, a tequila-drinking hunting guide, investigates a mysterious death in a remote landscape much sought after by oil and gas developers.
Ken Lamberton explores a Southwestern desert landscape in Dry River: Stores of Life, Death, and Redemption on the Santa Cruz.
In Uncertain Pilgrims, novelist Lenore Carroll follows a troubled young woman who is retracing the Santa Fe Trail
In Steve Hockensmith’s historical mystery, Holmes on the Range, Montana cowboys inspired by the Sherlock Holmes stories try their hand at solving a murder
In Along Navajo Trails, Will Evans tells the stories of the Navajo Indians who came into his Shiprock Trading Post during the first part of the last century
A writer spends time in a primitive cabin in the Colorado mountains, and discovers the wonder of silence and darkness
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep