Items by David Stalling
A "gay, wolf-loving, tree-hugging former Marine" writes about Brokeback Mountain, elk hunting, and his own lifelong experience with shame and prejudice
The writer read Annie Proulx’ story, Brokeback Mountain twice: The second time he was divorced and out of the closet. Then he saw the movie and loved the elk-hunting scene
- Karl Anderson on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Steve McCarthy on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Candace Oathout on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution
- Steve McCarthy on Should this national monument become a national park?
- Karl Anderson on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution