Items by David Smith
When 64-year-old Donna Spainhower of West Yellowstone, Mont., began feeding a wayward buffalo that wandered out of Yellowstone Park last October, she may have become the only American with a pet buffalo.
- E D Coleman on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Mark Rozman on Did Colorado leave residents of the Raton Basin with bad water?
- Kate Schimel on Hope fades for Klamath River accords
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?