Items by David Smith
When 64-year-old Donna Spainhower of West Yellowstone, Mont., began feeding a wayward buffalo that wandered out of Yellowstone Park last October, she may have become the only American with a pet buffalo.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation