Items by Dave Skinner
Dave Skinner wants Yellowstone to get a handle on its “toxic bison” before they infect more elk with brucellosis, which can then get passed on to cattle.
Dave Skinner says give Western governors -- and local people -- more power to determine what should be roadless on our national forests.
Off-road vehicle users need to be responsible, but at the same time they should fight against any restrictions to backcountry riding
The writer says ATVs belong in the backcountry, and we should all help riders fight for their rights
Dave Skinner says the Bush administration has the right to reject "fake" wilderness and dispose of the issue its way.
The author defends Yellowstone’s snowmobiles as a boon to local economies and the recreational choice of ordinary Americans.
In his own words, Dave Skinner argues that environmentalists exaggerate the threat from mining and that the industry is making good changes.
- Thomas Arvensis on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Robert Parker on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Wayne L Hare on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Jordan on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Carrie Casagram on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs