Items by Dave Skinner
Dave Skinner wants Yellowstone to get a handle on its “toxic bison” before they infect more elk with brucellosis, which can then get passed on to cattle.
Dave Skinner says give Western governors -- and local people -- more power to determine what should be roadless on our national forests.
Off-road vehicle users need to be responsible, but at the same time they should fight against any restrictions to backcountry riding
The writer says ATVs belong in the backcountry, and we should all help riders fight for their rights
Dave Skinner says the Bush administration has the right to reject "fake" wilderness and dispose of the issue its way.
The author defends Yellowstone’s snowmobiles as a boon to local economies and the recreational choice of ordinary Americans.
In his own words, Dave Skinner argues that environmentalists exaggerate the threat from mining and that the industry is making good changes.
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas