Items by Dave Philipps
Activists push compromise as the controversial federal mustang management program reaches a breaking point, with more horses in captivity than roam the range.
Proposal will cost just as much as long-term storage of captive horses, and can only take a small number of those now stuck on government pastures
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands