Items by Dave Philipps
Activists push compromise as the controversial federal mustang management program reaches a breaking point, with more horses in captivity than roam the range.
Proposal will cost just as much as long-term storage of captive horses, and can only take a small number of those now stuck on government pastures
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust
- Quin Ourada on A doubter’s approach to the bagging dilemma
- Robb Cadwell on The Latest: Wyoming’s wolf delisting thrown out