Items by Craig Welch
Some of the more dramatic recent arrests involving wildlife trafficking in the Western U.S. are briefly described.
A National Park Service scientist complains that there are no reliable statistics on grizzly populations in Yellowstone.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation