Items by Catherine Lutz And Robyn Morrison
The Park Service has begun to restrict motorized recreation in many national parks, banning tourist flights, personal watercraft and snowmobiles in some areas and working to reduce auto congestion.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West