Items by Carla Wise
There just aren't enough slaughterhouses for small poultry farms in Oregon and other Western states.
Do we have the right to kill invasive barred owls and their hybrid offspring, even if it will save endangered spotted owls?
The local food growers in Oregon’s Southern Willamette Valley Bean and Grain Project see a unique opportunity in today’s economic crisis.
Law professor Mary C. Wood wants to use “atmospheric trust litigation” to tackle global warming in the courts.
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Jim Bolen on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- Jim Bolen on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition