Items by Carla A. Wise
There just aren't enough slaughterhouses for small poultry farms in Oregon and other Western states.
Do we have the right to kill invasive barred owls and their hybrid offspring, even if it will save endangered spotted owls?
The local food growers in Oregon’s Southern Willamette Valley Bean and Grain Project see a unique opportunity in today’s economic crisis.
Law professor Mary C. Wood wants to use “atmospheric trust litigation” to tackle global warming in the courts.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust