Items by Candace Burns
Wolf activist Suzanne Laverty teams with outfitter Travis Bullock to lead tourists on trips in Idaho's wolf country.
Idaho's Lemni County Sheriff Brett Barsalou gets a lot of response, both pro and con, for saying wolf-killing was justified.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust