Items by Brian Doyle
Brian Doyle recommends the best reads about the Pacific Northwest, with particular emphasis on his home state, Oregon.
All over the West, white roadside crosses and spontaneous, humble shrines mark the holy sites where the souls of human beings have left this world
- Jim Scarborough on For climate activists, a bright spot in a dismal election
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass