Items by Angus M. Thuermer Jr.
A tangled web of lawsuits and land sales mean people trying to access a Lincoln County wilderness area could face trespass charges.
Frank C. Craighead Jr. is remembered as a famous grizzly bear authority, an environmentalist and a writer who lived consistently with his principles.
- Mike Sennett on Go ahead, control my guns
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock