Items by Andrea Peacock
The oil and gas industry -- and its many environmental side effects -- are coming to Montana's Yellowstone country.
The W.R. Grace executives whose company poisoned Libby, Mont., with asbestos from a vermiculite mine finally meet their victims face-to-face in a Montana courtroom.
- Jim Scarborough on Rural counties dealing with loss of fed dollars
- Len Newton on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising