Items by Andrea Peacock
The oil and gas industry -- and its many environmental side effects -- are coming to Montana's Yellowstone country.
The W.R. Grace executives whose company poisoned Libby, Mont., with asbestos from a vermiculite mine finally meet their victims face-to-face in a Montana courtroom.
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe
- Delaine Spilsbury on The water czar who reshaped Colorado River politics