Items by Andrea Peacock
The oil and gas industry -- and its many environmental side effects -- are coming to Montana's Yellowstone country.
The W.R. Grace executives whose company poisoned Libby, Mont., with asbestos from a vermiculite mine finally meet their victims face-to-face in a Montana courtroom.
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington