Items by Amanda Peacher
A wastewater treatment plant provides nutrients that help endangered steelhead thrive in an Idaho stream.
Nez Perce elder Elmer Crow teaches children and their parents to respect an uncharismatic parasitic fish, the lamprey.
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county
- Jim Bolen on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mike Carnall on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- John F Mijer on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems
- Thomas Arvensis on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems