Items by Alexa Mergen
The short stories in Melinda Moustakis' book plunge the reader into the challenging world of contemporary Alaskans.
Mary Sojourner's new novel, Going Through Ghosts, takes the reader on a journey of love, loss, abandonment and death.
Jeannette Walls' "true-life novel," Half Broke Horses, is hampered by the author's memories of her grandmother, the main character.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?