Items by Elizabeth Manning
A coalition of major environmental groups decides not to appeal Clinton's Option Nine Northwest forest plan.
Agents of the Forest Service's Timber Theft Task Force complain they are prevented from doing their job.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River